Live Wedding Planning Workshop Locations:
Fremont, Walnut Creek, Livermore,
San Jose, Redwood City
Who's Attending the 'Wedding Planning Workshop'?
~The "I need hands-on instruction" bride:
This workshop will guide you, in person, all the way from Start to Finish.
~The "I've never planned an event before" bride:
Brides who know they can pull this off if someone will just help them understand how it all works with a step-by-step process.
~The "Help me understand all these checklists & planner pages" bride:
Brides who have been overwhelmed with "planner books" and need explanation of what it all means.
What You Can Expect From the 'In-Person' Workshop
(SF Bay Area Venues)
* Wedding Planning Workshops for Brides has been developed to help couples understand how to plan all the aspects of their wedding day.
* The 4 hour workshops are held at different wedding venues around the SF Bay Area in Northern California, giving you the 'wedding vibe'.
* The workshop is designed take you through each vendor category and give you the opportunity to get expert advice directly from them.
* Throughout the workshop, you can ask all your questions. We are there to help you figure it all out.
* You can expect to hear from: Gown Vendors, Photographers, Florists, Caterers, Cake Vendors, DJ's, Wedding Planners and more!
4 hour Workshop Fee: $225/wedding (2 people)
As part of the fee, you will receive:
* 4 hours of comprehensive instruction from professional vendors
* 1 'Workshop Guide/Wedding Planner' Workbook
* Light lunch (appetizers from caterer)
* Dessert (cake samples from bakery)
* Gift bag (lots of bridal goodies)
* Chances to win great prizes
and a fun filled day with other couples planning their big day!
Space is Limited & Filling Quickly!
CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO SCHEDULED WORKSHOPS
Many years ago, MJ planned her own wedding and through that process discovered she had a natural talent for organizing all the tasks involved in planning her special day.
Formally a certified wedding planner and founder of a bridal show production company, MJ comes with a special passion and organizational mindset for helping brides through the same process.
MJ has created comprehensive courses for brides, so they can ready themselves with the knowledge and confidence it takes to plan the wedding of their dreams.
You can find her online right here: